Asked October 18, 2021, 1:45 PM EDT
I know that the problem is either the wrong pH or not enough iron. I'm waiting for my pH test kit to make sure that my pH is not too high as this can affect iron uptake.
My question is can I give the azaleas iron this time of the year? Or, do I need to wait until March or April? If I can apply iron, at what rate?
Prince George's County Maryland