Pasture soil testing #855575

Asked November 20, 2023, 11:24 AM EST

What lab would be suitable for testing soil in my hay fields....I am mainly concerned about lead in the soil.

Clackamas County Oregon

Expert Response

Some Extension offices offer pH testing. You can learn more about other forms of testing and testing locations by checking out this featured question:

You can contact your local Extension office to inquire about soil testing. Here's the information for your county office:

Clackamas County
200 Warner Milne Road
Oregon City, OR 97045

Mon - Fri: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
<personal data hidden>

Thank you for reaching out to Ask Extension!

Loading ...