Pressure Canner Testing #817048

Asked November 29, 2022, 5:43 PM EST

Wondering where I can get my pressure canner tested. I am located in Scio, Oregon

Linn County Oregon

Expert Response

Pressure gauge testing is available at the Linn County Extension Office (33630 McFarland Rd, Tangent). Please call the office directly (541- 967-3871) for office hours and additional information.

Canner parts are available at Bi-Mart in Albany and Lebanon, and Wilco in Lebanon.

Thanks for contacting Ask Extension.
Teresa Crowley Replied November 30, 2022, 12:37 PM EST

Loading ...