Weeds #798467

Asked June 29, 2022, 10:25 AM EDT

What should i do about all these weeds? I only want to keep the periwinkle that I have up on the hill...

Cleburne County Arkansas

Expert Response

I would recommend taking some photos into your Cleburne County Extension Office or weed samples. The first step in treating a pest or weed is identification. If the weeds are other broadleaf weeds like the perrywinkle, there isn't going to be a spray that will target those and not harm the perrywinkle. If it is just grass weeds, and over-the-top could work. Give your local office a call at (501) 362-2524
Colin Massey Replied June 29, 2022, 10:29 AM EDT

Loading ...