Trees #798408

Asked June 28, 2022, 10:12 PM EDT

Our HOA is dealing with tree issues. We have a flowering pear failing and a clump birch where one of the trunks are failing. Is there any service that will come and give us an assessment or any suggestions we can fo for these trees?

Olmsted County Minnesota

Expert Response

Thank you for the question.
The first site will help you understand why you should hire an arborist.
The following site will help you hire an arborist
Pat Mack Replied June 29, 2022, 2:54 PM EDT

Loading ...