Fertilizer #780234 - Ask Extension


Fertilizer #780234

Asked January 14, 2022, 3:59 PM EST

Hello! I just moved to Shelbyville from Ca. We need help to grow our pastures to the best of their abilities! We are raising TBs and really need advise or pasture help!

Shelby County Kentucky

Expert Response

To best answer your questions, please contact the Shelby County Extension Office
Laura Opell Maggard Replied January 14, 2022, 4:07 PM EST

Loading ...