Girl Scouts #775268 - Ask Extension


Girl Scouts #775268

Asked October 13, 2021, 3:10 PM EDT

Hi, I'm the leader of a GS troop in Rockfield El. We were wondering if the rooms and/or kitchen were available to Girl Scout troops for use or rental? We were looking for a place to do some fun cooking badges and etc. Thanks!

Warren County Kentucky

Expert Response

Please contact the Warren County Extension Office.
Laura Opell Maggard Replied October 13, 2021, 3:16 PM EDT

Loading ...