Black widow look alike #712731 - Ask Extension

Black widow look alike #712731

Hello there
I have had an inconvenience with a spider that has the exact body shape and features a black widow has but there is a twist because the spider is all black but instead of the red your glass thing a widow has this one has a yellow U.
It also looks like the unreal engine logo i have tried to search the species but have found no result
I'm also very sorry I do not a have a picture of it as I deleted it after last summer ( they also only show up at summer time)
If you can help me that would be great thanks

Hennepin County Outside United States

I would need to know where the spider was found. Country, local environment and a picture. There are too many unknowns.
Here is the genus.  Search on that and you might get lucky that someone has already seen what you describe.
Latrodectus

Edward Beary Replied August 13, 2020, 8:21 AM EDT
Well the country is in England Norwich 
And I found it in my backyard hiding in between the hose I will attempt to get a picture of it but it might be difficult since the current ones are hiding in a hope above my window
The Question Asker Replied August 13, 2020, 11:44 AM EDT
Try doing a search with the genus name.  You may be able to find it on your own.
Edward Beary Replied August 13, 2020, 1:05 PM EDT