Nut Sedge #709332 - Ask Extension


Nut Sedge #709332

Asked August 04, 2020, 11:22 AM EDT

How can I get rid of Nut Sedge in my lawn.

Sussex County Delaware

Expert Response

Nutsedge is usually found it wetter areas, and can proliferate with this moisture.  Halosulfuron is a great herbicide for nutsedge.  In the meantime, avoid over-watering practices.
John Emerson Jr. Replied August 04, 2020, 12:20 PM EDT

Loading ...