gardenship papers #655578 - Ask Extension


gardenship papers #655578

Asked June 24, 2020, 3:31 PM EDT

i need to know the address and the department to send my paperwork to? in the past i have hand carried them in.  the first two times  i mailed them in and i was told that they never revived i always Carrie them in since
also i have three copies for each child with the seal on them witch cost me money to get. if i send them with the paper work will they send me 9 new ones. when i hand Carrie them i always get them back
 i am filing at the 1200 building in Pontiac

Oakland County Michigan

Expert Response

Good Morning! Terri Badgley here from Michigan State University Extension. If I'm understanding you correctly, you have guardianship papers you need to file in Oakland County. I looked up Guardianship on the Oakland County website and here is their contact information.  Best wishes to you and your family.

Terri Badgley Replied June 25, 2020, 7:35 AM EDT

Loading ...