Racoon clean up #629421 - Ask Extension


Racoon clean up #629421

Asked April 30, 2020, 3:08 PM EDT

Who can I hire to clean out my shed that raccoon have been living in all winter?

Marion County Indiana

Expert Response

Contact the Indiana Cooperative Extension service - or your local county extension agent.

Or - contact the Indiana Wildlife Department

Or - contact a local nuisance wildlife control operator - their number would be in the phone book or IN Wildlife Department would have a list if they are licensed by the state.
MICHAEL MENGAK Replied May 07, 2020, 11:38 AM EDT

Loading ...