Delinquent home heating credit #430849 - Ask Extension


Delinquent home heating credit #430849

Asked October 11, 2017, 9:16 AM EDT

My mother died in August of 2015. My brother filed her 2014 home heating credit but I never filed for 2015 can I still do that or is it too late?

Livingston County Michigan

Expert Response

Unfortunately, you are not able to go back and file on the state Home heating credit.
Teresa (Terry) Clark-Jones (Jones) Replied October 12, 2017, 8:35 AM EDT

Loading ...