Landscape #398537 - Ask Extension

Landscape #398537

I was hoping to find someone to do a design for my daughter and her fiancé. As a Blue Hen myself, I was wondering if any students did that sort of thing. I'm available at 302-750-9213 if anyone can help. Thanks, Leanne, BMAS '79

New Castle County Delaware

There are students who do designs for private clients for a fee.  If you are interested, create a short flyer/announcement describing what you are looking for and what you are willing to pay.  I can post that on our job board.  It would be important to do it quickly since the semester is almost over.  I can also forward the announcement once I receive it to our two design professors and they can announce the opportunity in their classes.  My email address is sbarton@udel.ed

Sue Barton
Susan Barton Replied May 10, 2017, 4:03 PM EDT