Unhealthy Goldenrain Tree #353066 - Ask Extension

Unhealthy Goldenrain Tree #353066

I have Goldenrain Trees. Two have dark green leave in abundance. The third tree the foliage is not nearly as thick and the leaves are a pale green color, with some leaves turning yellow. I don't see any signs of bugs. What would possibly be the problem

Buchanan County Missouri

There are a few questions that must accompany our response. First, how long have these trees been in the ground? Second, how long were they in before you noticed the difference? Third, can you attach a picture or three so we can try to assess the problem? One up close of the diseased tree's leaves, one of the whole tree from far away and one in-between.
Golden rain trees are generally tough. They are susceptible to a few diseases but these are not common. If these are high-value, mature trees you might seek the advice of a certified arborist. You can find a list of local arborists here: http://www.treesaregood.org/findanarborist/findanarborist.aspx
Nathan Brandt Replied August 24, 2016, 6:02 PM EDT