Lilium name please #346761 - Ask Extension

Lilium name please #346761

Hi I live in Scotland and have a lovely lily but can't find a name for it anywhere. Please can you help? I have spent months searching the internet. Regards Donna

Worcester County Outside United States

Hi,

I have a few questions to narrow down the options. 

Is this fragrant?  Do  you know your climate zone? In which month does it bloom? 

Thank you,

Nancy Berlin Replied July 26, 2016, 2:32 PM EDT
Thank you for your reply.
No there is no smell off of this lily and it blooms in July. I'm sure that It is an asiatic lily as I have a wide verity of Lilium

The climate of Scotland is temperate (Köppen climate classification Cfb), and tends to be very changeable, but not normally extreme. 
I hope this helps. 
The Question Asker Replied July 26, 2016, 4:22 PM EDT
Donna,
I think you have a Stargazer Lilium.  Check it out online and see what you think.  A
Andy Donatelli Replied July 26, 2016, 11:10 PM EDT
Hi Andy
no it's not Stargazer. If I'm correct that's an oriental and this one isn't. 
The Question Asker Replied July 27, 2016, 3:02 AM EDT
Sorry, last picture isn't it. The leaves are the same though
Regards
Donna
The Question Asker Replied July 27, 2016, 3:04 AM EDT
Here are photographs of the leaves. I had labelled it 'Matrix ' but I don't think it is. 
Thank you for all your help. 
Donna
The Question Asker Replied July 27, 2016, 3:21 AM EDT
The best I can do is say I believe it is Asiatic Lily.  It is not the 'Matrix' nor 'Asiflorum'. It is a beautiful flower.  I love the markings.  If I find out more I will get back to you but so far I have exhausted my reference library.  
I hope this helps some.  If you find out the cultivar please let me know.  Thanks, A
Andy Donatelli Replied July 31, 2016, 10:10 PM EDT
Thank you for all your help.
I will keep looking as I have about 8 of them. I will let you know if I find it.
until then I'm going to label it Andy D!
thanks again
Donna

The Question Asker Replied August 01, 2016, 3:41 AM EDT