Newsletter #313363 - Ask Extension

Newsletter #313363

Does the Extension still publish a newsletter? I used to receive one quarterly several years ago and thoroughly enjoyed reading it, but have not received any lately. I would like to add my name to the mailing list if you still offer this service.

Lancaster County Pennsylvania

Hello, I checked with the Lancaster County Extension office. They asked me to share this response with you...

-----------

The Living Well and that newsletter was discontinued in 2011.

However, Martha Zepp still does a home food preservation newsletter that contains information on preserving food and other useful information. Would you be interested in receiving that newsletter? It is called Let’s Preserve. She publishes 4 issues a year during the growing season. The first issue for 2016 will be coming out the middle of May and will focus on spring fruits and vegetables. The other newsletters will come out in June-July, September and then in October. You may read the October 2015 Let’s Preserve issue and also print, complete and return the attached form if you are interested in receiving the newsletter – there is no cost for the newsletter.

Have a nice Spring! Marilyn <mzj2@psu.edu>

-----------

Beth Raney Replied April 21, 2016, 12:09 PM EDT