what kind of help can I get? #307273 - Ask Extension


what kind of help can I get? #307273

Asked March 15, 2016, 4:51 PM EDT

I do get snap benefits so please send an email on how to get started

Metcalfe County Kentucky

Expert Response


Please contact Health Shaw, Metcalfe County KY SNAP ED program assistant at the Metcalfe Co. Extension office (270) 432 - 3561.  She is our SNAP program educator. 


Lynn A. Blankenship, Metcalfe County Extension Agent for Family and Consumer Sciences

Lynn Blankenship Replied March 17, 2016, 11:01 AM EDT

Loading ...