Water Testing #299925 - Ask Extension


Water Testing #299925

Asked February 06, 2016, 5:25 PM EST

Do you know of a lab that tests drinking water for contaminants and hardness?

Pendleton County Kentucky

Expert Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. In order for us to answer your question we will need additional information. Below is the contact information for the Pendleton County Extension Office.

Lindie Huffman
Pendleton County Office
45 David Pribble Drive
Falmouth, KY 41040
Phone: (859) 654-3395
Charles Stamper Replied February 07, 2016, 10:20 PM EST

Loading ...