helping my 14 year old raise her newborn. #297344 - Ask Extension


helping my 14 year old raise her newborn. #297344

Asked January 19, 2016, 1:41 PM EST

I'm currently looking to find help or somebody to answer me, how I can collect some financial assistance as a full time student part time employee, if so please inform me of places to go in York PA 17404. I seem desperate but I am. It's little sleep and I'm  raising two kids now instead if one, like her bio mom and I agreed, before she entered rehab for 9 months. 

York County Pennsylvania

Expert Response

Thank you for your question. As a grandparent helping rear a grandchild, a good place to start might be the Area Agency on Aging: They may not be able to serve you if you're under 60 years old but they will be able to help direct you to an Agency in the area that may be able to help you.

Andy Crocker Replied January 25, 2016, 9:04 AM EST

Loading ...