rodents #289786 - Ask Extension


rodents #289786

Asked November 11, 2015, 4:06 AM EST

Who can I get to come over to the house and help me find how the little rodents are getting into my house and to clog up the holes

Baltimore City County Maryland

Expert Response

Go around the inside and outside of your house and seal anything that remotely resembles a crack.  We do not make house calls.  The following links may be useful to you.  For Rat RubOut in Baltimore call 311.  vw

Loading ...