Scheduled Ask Extension System Maintentance This Week

Maintenance is scheduled for this Thursday, March 4th from 11:00PM EST until Friday, March 5th 4:00AM EST. Ask Extension will not be accessible during this time.

Caregiving for Grandsons #246918 - Ask Extension


Caregiving for Grandsons #246918

Asked May 25, 2015, 6:42 AM EDT

I am a single grandmother, age 57, who has legal full guardianship, for my grandsons who are age 9 and 10.  This has taken a huge financial drain on me.  I have been their legal guardianship since October, 2014, and I will be raising them to the age of l8 due to the backgrounds of their actual Mother and Father.  What kind of assistance can I get?  I'm in dire need of assistance but do not qualify for food stamps, etc.

Jefferson County Kentucky

Expert Response

Call the Kentucky Cabinet for Health  and Family services at 502-564-6930 or KIPDA in Jefferson County 266-5571.
Valerie Holland Replied June 15, 2015, 3:14 PM EDT

Loading ...