I am looking to any lands... #245112 - Ask Extension

I am looking to any lands... #245112

I am looking to any landscapers how specialize in bamboo, or are experienced in control methods. We have some running bamboo that has escaped confines of a thick plastic barrier, I think it is an HDPE barrier, but seams were taped, not bolted. And we wish to have t he escape cleaned up, and then the seams fixed for future,

Montgomery County Maryland

We don't keep landscaper lists and cannot recommend people in order to keep our unbiased position within the field.
However, we do have information of the types and control methods for bamboo. If you are willing and able, you could do this yourself.
As you have seen, it can become very invasive. HDPE is not something that is recommended. It's more along the lines of buried metal or concrete barriers for this barbarian.
Here is a page that should help you:
http://extension.umd.edu/learn/bamboo-hg28