Seed driller #231428 - Ask Extension


Seed driller #231428

Asked March 17, 2015, 10:55 AM EDT

We recently purchased some land outside Olive Hill that was horribly overgrown and run down. We have cleaned it up but need to reseed the ground. DOES THE EXTENSION OFFICE HAVE A SEED DRILLER for farm use that you rent or loan? We were told that other counties do.

Carter County Kentucky

Expert Response

The Carter County Conservation District does have a seed drill for rent. Their number is 606-474-5184. If I can be of any other assistance, you can email me at



myron evans Replied March 23, 2015, 9:48 AM EDT

Loading ...