Backyard Chickens #226262 - Ask Extension

Backyard Chickens #226262

I live in the Casper Wyoming, area. A group of us are looking to approach the City of Casper again to legalize backyard chickens. I am curious to find out if there is any information you can give me that might help our cause. If you are in support of this kind of idea and would be willing to send a letter of support for it, that would be great as well. Please direct my email to the right person at the University of Wyoming/4-H.

Natrona County Wyoming

As representatives of the university, the State of Wyoming, and Natrona County we are prohibited from "lobbying" for specific political efforts. We provide research-based information and education to anyone in communities with a request or need. We do have access to poultry care and nutrition materials. I could find no research-based information that addresses poultry zoning issues from any aspect. If you want poultry information please let us know at 235-9400. There is a national workgroup at learn.extension.org that deals with Land Use and Planning research in a Community of Practice. You could review their material for something pertinent.
Scott Cotton Replied February 02, 2015, 10:52 AM EST
thank you
The Question Asker Replied February 02, 2015, 11:17 AM EST
Conversation could be continued by calling office at (307)235-9400
Scott Cotton Replied February 02, 2015, 11:25 AM EST