diseased tree? #215742 - Ask Extension


diseased tree? #215742

Asked October 06, 2014, 10:17 AM EDT

Where do I find the form to send with samples of diseased tree?

Park County Wyoming

Expert Response

The form can be found here. http://www.uwyo.edu/mastergardener/ask-a-question.html

Thank you. I'll be looking for your tree sample.
Chris Hilgert Replied October 10, 2014, 2:24 PM EDT

Loading ...