Where can I go in Ashland... #212679 - Ask Extension


Where can I go in Ashland... #212679

Asked September 16, 2014, 10:52 AM EDT

Where can I go in Ashland County to have my pressure canner gauge checked?

Ashland County Ohio

Expert Response

Ashland County Extension no longer has an FCS Educator so we are unable to test canners at the Extension office.  However, the Holmes County office will check them.  Please call them at 330-674-3015 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Kathy Blackford Replied September 22, 2014, 4:58 PM EDT

Loading ...