childcare training #183767 - Ask Extension

childcare training #183767

I would like to take an online childcare training course. But due to a problem with my printer I am unable to print the certificate. I would like to know if it could be emailed to me or sent to me via regular mail. I am more than happy to send a self addressed stamped envelope if that is the case. Please respond ASAP . Thank you so much .

Amber Heimbach

Northampton County Pennsylvania

Would you send me the name of the course and the url.  I will be better able to help you.
Nick Broady Replied May 21, 2014, 9:28 AM EDT
I haven't taken the course yet. I simply want to be sure that before I pay for and take the course that will be able to receive my certificate.  The course i'd like to take is in the childcare category developmentally appropriate activites. it's 2hours for 12.00 dollars I went to texasargile life extension.
The Question Asker Replied May 21, 2014, 11:53 AM EDT
i want to take a course on developmentally appropriate activites. its 2hours for twelve dollars. via the texas argilelife extension. I would like to have the certificate emailed or sent to me. Amber Heimbach
The Question Asker Replied May 21, 2014, 11:58 AM EDT
Hello, I'm not sure if I have the answer you are looking for, but the FAQ page states that you can 'Download, save, email or print your certificates directly from your account at anytime'. Here is the link to the FAQ page:

http://extensiononline.tamu.edu/faqs/certificates.php

so, even if you can't print it right away, you will be able to print it from your email or from a downloaded file later. 

I hope this helps!
Ann LaVigna Replied July 17, 2014, 3:21 PM EDT