I need someone to look fo... #167505 - Ask Extension


I need someone to look fo... #167505

Asked February 20, 2014, 12:30 PM EST

I need someone to look for someone to sela my house so the bats will not enter this spring. Do you have a list of businesses in the medina, Ohio area.

Medina County Ohio

Expert Response

I'm not able to recommend specific businesses, but if you look in your area (online search or in phone book) for Nuisance Wildlife Control Operators, you should come up with a list of individuals. You can also use this site as well, which lists NWCO's by county. http://wildlife.ohiodnr.gov/Portals/wildlife/pdfs/species%20and%20habitats/nuisancetrappers.pdf. When you call, ask them if they offer bat exclusion as a service. This involves sealing up the points bats are using to get into your house. Repellents and ultra sonic deterrents do not work, nor are there any toxins legal for use on bats.
I hope this helps!

Marne Titchenell Replied February 24, 2014, 4:38 PM EST

Loading ...