Daily Standard inquiry on Affordable Care Act #156401 - Ask Extension

Daily Standard inquiry on Affordable Care Act #156401

Hello, my name is Nancy Allen and I write ag stories for The Daily Standard newspaper in Celina, OH, in Mercer County. Does Extension have a contact I can speak to about how the Affordable Care Act will affect farmers, specifically the type of farming operations in our readership area of Mercer and Auglaize counties? Please contact me by phone at work at 419-586-2371, or by email at nallen@dailystandard.com

Mercer County Ohio

Nancy - the two experts who are most appropriate for your interest have been notified. At least one of them will be in touch with you today. Thank you for your interest!
Megan O'Neil Replied October 11, 2013, 1:11 PM EDT
Hi, there... can you help us to know how we did with answering your health insurance question by responding to the two questions below?

1) Did you find that the answer and additional resources mentioned in the answer provided knowledge that you did not have before?

2) Did you find that the answer and resources made you feel more confident about making a good health insurance related choice?
Megan O'Neil Replied January 22, 2014, 3:25 PM EST