Act 48 Form #138434 - Ask Extension


Act 48 Form #138434

Asked July 03, 2013, 5:28 PM EDT

I completed a lesson and clicked on the Request Act 48 button, but the button keeps bringing me back to the Better Kid Care home page instead of to a document that I can to print and send in. Is there somewhere else I can get this form?

Lycoming County Pennsylvania

Expert Response

Please give me the URL of the page you are referring to or contact the Better Kid Care office directly:
  • General information, ordering, or distance education/lessons: (toll-free) 800-452-9108, (local) 814-863-0339 
  • Better Kid Care Mentoring Line: (toll-free) 800-859-8340
Beth Raney Replied July 06, 2013, 8:55 PM EDT
I apologize for the inconvenience. Better Kid Care recently experienced some major changes to our website, and we're still working out all the "bugs." I'm glad you alerted us to this problem. I've already passed it on to our design team to make changes.

In the meantime, I'll help you locate the Act 48 reporting form. If you open the home page of the Better Kid Care website,, and look on the top left side of the page, you should see a button for Early Learning Professionals. Click that button, and in the middle of the new page, under Distance Education, will be live links for CEU's and Act 48. Click to open the link, and scroll down the page to find a link to open and complete an Act 48 Request Form.

Again my apologies for the confusion. Please know we're working to correct problems with our new website.
Lyn Horning Replied July 08, 2013, 11:53 AM EDT

Loading ...